Private Label Program
Our entire line of air movers, backpack vacuums, hip vacuums, spot extractors and carpet extractors are available for private labeling!
Our Private Label Program begins first by “Us” partnering with you. Our design team works with you to develop your machine’s mold-in-graphic as well as the color scheme. Our Private Label Program has been developed to allow our clients to WOW their buyers with the highest quality products representing their own brand!
Machines are fit with mold-in-graphic logos that may display your company’s identity, logo, brand name and contact information. Also choose one to three colors for your machine’s roto-molded body that reflect your corporate identity. We have (30) stock colors to choose from and also have the capability to match the bodies to a specific Pantone color.
A mold-in-graphic is a graphic that molds directly into the roto-molded equipment and is not a sticker! By using a mold-in-graphic, your company’s logo will never rub or scrape off the unit because it’s embedded into the equipment’s polyethylene body.
The Benefits of Private Label
- Your private labeled equipment puts you in control of your marketing efforts and price strategies.
- Your success builds a brand recognition that can expand into other product and market areas.
- Your private labeled equipment puts your company, brand name and phone number in front of the client with every use.
- Your machines advertise for you, reminding and encouraging clients to call you with aftermarket and equipment re-orders.
What is Included?
- Digital Customized Sell Sheets: specially designed with your company name, logo, equipment images and order address.
- Customized Operating Manuals: explains how to effectively start-up and operate your equipment safely. One printed manual ships with each machine.
How to get started
We work with you to develop a mold-in-graphic and marketing materials that are consistent with the look of your current brand. Our design team works will gather your color preferences, logo and contact information and provides you with proofs of what your equipment and materials will look like.
Get started with our Private Label Program
If you have questions around our Private Label Program or would like to place an order, please feel free to contact us. Our Program Coordinator would be happy to answer any questions or work with you to draft a quote for your company’s private label. You can expect a reply within 24 to 48 hours.
If you would like to speak to us before then, please call us at 714-901-8400 between 7:00 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. PST Monday-Friday.
Contact the private label program coordinator
Machine body color options
The roto-molded body of your equipment may be customized to match your company’s color scheme and brand. Choose one to three colors from our stock of 30 plastic shades or we can even match your company’s specific pantone color! Our in-house graphic design team will provide you with proofs of what your equipment will look like before ordering!
With all private label equipment, there is a six to eight week lead time to receive your customized order.
Contact us to learn how to get started and about equipment and graphic detail minimums.
The colors shown are ONLY representational and are not intended to match the actual plastic colors. Color proofs are provided ONLY as a visual reference to the final piece.